2008 recession. She exited her career in the finance industry to pursue her passion when she opened BABSHair & Beauty™,...
Tag Archive for: Black-Owned
Meet Jenesis Laforcarde, the Creator of Arizona’s First Female Black-Owned Adult Resort, Created for Affordable Wellness,
With The Jenesis House, Arizona’s first female Black-owned adult wellness resort and spa, Creative Director Jenesis Laforcarde is working...
- Serena Williams Backs Black-Women Led Wig Company And Set To Change The Game
- Dawn Staley made history by becoming the FIRST BLACK COACH MALE OR FEMALE to win “two” DIVISION I National Championships.
- Soultry’s Music Collabs Picks Of The Week: Kehlani & Justin Bieber, Summer Walker, SZA & Cardi B, Syd & Lucky Daye
- Oprah Winfrey Documentary Highlights Inequity in Healthcare
- The ‘Key’ To Ciara And Serena Williams’ Friendship Is They Show Up Their ‘Authentic Selves’
ACTRESS apple Astroworld Festival author awards Beyoncé Black-Owned black business Black Excellence Black Girl Magic Black History Black history month BOOK breaking news broadway business Cardi B CELEBRITY Covid19 education entertainment film gabrielle union Jennifer Hudson kanye west Kobe Bryant Mandates Movies MUSIC NETFLIX news Oscars performance rip rkelly sports TARAJI P. HENSON technology television Travis Scott trending TV tvone whitney houston Will Smith