- Dominique Toney Rekindles “A Love Like Ours” At Her Album Release Party
- Your Wings Already Exist, All You Have To Do Is Fly! One On One With Keesha Jasmine Of Flyladies.org
- Underground Girls Of Hip Hop Honors Female Rappers Then & Now
- The Kodak Cube, Yo App & Youtube Gif Generator: This Month’s Tech Toy Picks!
- Jaylen Bledsoe :: On His Entrepreneurial Hustle
- :: Abel “The Weekend” Tesfaye :: Indie Artist with Star Appeal ::
- What Your Image Says About You: The Image Factory 101
- Color Poppin : The Hot Hair & Lip Trends This Season
- Eric Bellinger, Drop City Yacht Club and Kalin & Myles Talk Fashion & Music
- YouTube’s New Music Service Attempts To Strong-arm Indie Labels!
ARTIST TO WATCH
Definitely not new on the scene and inevitably a star on the rise with supporters like fellow Canadian, Drake vouching for him, Toronto native, Abel Tesfaye aka The Weekend,
Polish artist, IZA LACH is it! Did I say that loud enough? I love to discover new artists and I know I’ve said it time and time again but that’s
Adam Emil, a young vibrant singer/songwriter out of Chicago is paving the way with his hot new sound. Emil, who has been playing the piano since the age of six,
Everyone has a story to tell and for American Idol finalist, Frankee Razor, he’s doing it for his fans candidly in a docu-vlog appropriately titled “Frankee Razor #MusicLife”. After a
BRIELLE is the epitome of raw talent. This Trenton, NJ native can be described as an entertainer of entertainers to say the least. A prolific rapper, a phenomenal actress and